According to latest research, these 2 attributes have the most impact in increasing longevity.
How can you create and optimize these 2 attributes?
• Meditation – daily
• Creative Visualization – causes physical changes in the body
• Intention Setting – pretend and tell yourself how you want your day to go
• Inspirational Reads – borrow the wisdom of mentors
• Morning exercise and Sex
• Gratitude – Daily gratitude journaling
These practices elevate the energetic state of mind creating a frequency of balance and flow which over time will increase overall health, wellbeing and longevity.
AGING IS NOT INEVITABLE
When I was a new doctor I noticed that some of my 70-year-old patients looked and acted like they were 50. I wondered why they were aging much slower and had much more optimistic attitudes toward life than others their
age. After studying them for decades, I was able to identify patterns I could follow to age much slower myself.
Then, convinced that other people needed to know what I had discovered, I wrote the new book The Youngblood Code: Proven Strategies to Optimize
Your Health and Longevity by Bending Time to Your Advantage (May 2016)
The two most important aspects to concentrate on to prime your mind and body if you want to live to be 100 are happiness and optimism. Research supports this. I have identified at least five things you can do every day that
cost absolutely nothing. Yet faithfully followed will lead to the mindset you need for a long healthy life. It is worth getting up earlier to start your day and adopting this ultimate doable routine. My suggestions include:
• Upon awakening, take a deep breath and give thanks for being given another day.
• Visualizing your day when you wake up. Closing yours eyes and seeing the day unfold as you would like it to. For example, you might picture yourself getting coffee, walking, yoga or running on a treadmill, driving calmly without delay to work, your favorite parking spot open and waiting for you and feeling yourself ending the day satisfied and contented.
• Having morning sex to bond intimacy with your partner and generate those feel-good endorphins.
• Spending at least 10-20 minutes meditating to be more mindful of yourself, your body, and the universe.
• Feeding your brain by reading books or websites that inspire you. For instance, reading a chapter or two a day of something positive will put you in a high energy flow.
• Keeping and writing in a gratitude journal.
These six suggestions are to be adapted for your lifestyle. The important point is to be consistent and faithful in incorporating each and every one of them into your everyday routine without stressing over whether you get them
done within the day or not. Their purpose is to prime your mind and subsequently your brain developing fertile receptive ground upon which to rewire your brain for ultimate transformative milestones in health, life and evolutionary consciousness. Some will notice a difference quickly; others within a few weeks and the benefits are continuous.
For many this will be enough, but if you are at a point in your life where you hunger for more I invite you to explore my website, blog, services. I would love to hear about your progress.